BILLING & PAYMENTS
Billing Terms (When is Payment Due?)
Payment for an installation or service call is due upon completion – the installer or service technician is required to collect payment in full for services rendered before leaving. Payment for billed services is due upon receipt.
Past Due Balances May Affect Future Service
A payment for any past due balance is normally required at the time of any installation or service call, in addition to payment for the installation or service call. Central Signal reserves the right to refuse to provide additional alarm services for failure to pay for past services.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Checks, ACH, Mastercard, Visa & American Express
You can make payments to your account from this website by visiting our online Customer Portal.
Please be assured your online payment information is secure. All of us are concerned about web privacy and the security of the information we transmit over the internet. When paying your bill online through the Central Signal hosted bill payment application, your information is secure, both during transmission over the internet and within the application itself.
This application uses industry-standard encryption on every page in the system. This is the same encryption and validation technology used by banks and brokerages to safeguard your financial information. To verify this system is delivered over a secure connection, look for the padlock in your browser:
- If you’re using Chrome, the padlock 🔒 is located at the top of your browser window, immediately to the left of the address bar.
- If you’re using Safari, the padlock 🔒 is located at the top right of your browser window.
- If you’re using Firefox 4.0 or later, the padlock 🔒 is located at the top of your browser window, immediately to the left of the address bar.
- If you’re using Edge, the padlock 🔒 is located at the top of your browser window, immediately to the left of the address bar.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, the padlock 🔒 is located at the top of your browser window, immediately to the right of the address bar.
Enrollment in Auto Pay (for Recurring Services Only)
Please know you can enroll for auto-payment in your Customer Portal account at any time to pay for recurring services such as monitoring or other recurring service contract charges. However, Auto Pay enrollment will NOT automatically pay for installations or service calls. You must authorize us to make these type of one-time charges, or make the payment manually yourself in your Customer Portal account.
Please contact our Accounting Department at 781-321-9551 with any questions or for help setting up your Auto Pay enrollment.
Payments over the Phone
Please contact our Accounting Department at 781-321-9551 to phone in your check, credit, or debit card payment.
Payments by Mail
Please mail check payments to our Accounting Department at:
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
607 North Ave Bldg 18 Fl 2
Wakefield, MA 01880-1332
A fee of $25 will be charged to any account for which a check is returned for lack of funds.